Submit an email below with your interests - we'll be sure to contact you when we've woken up & dusted the snow off.
Looking forward to gardening with you!
Ideal for new homeowners, gardeners looking to reboot, or the botanically overwhelmed. Get a handle on what's in your garden. Starting at $76-$152.
We're your small time, big city resource for sustainable gardening and lawn care. Seasonal cleanups, weekly mowing, healthy gardens. 1st meetings generally $38-$76, free estimate for work to follow.
Sustainably grown, locally sourced plants help make pretty the whole season through. Generally, 14-inch pots dropped at one of our two locations start around $75/ea. 14-inch pots installed at your home or business generally start around $125/ea.
Spruce up your office or get help in your home. Want to drop off your plant to be repotted? We can coordinate that too. We'll help bring nature indoors. 1st meeting at a home or business, generally $76-$152. Free estimate to follow.
GET ahold of us
Interested in gardening with us in 2018? Please fill out the form below and we'll gladly get back to you when we've woken up and dusted off all that snow...
OUR service area
is generally limited to Minneapolis, St Paul, & other destinations within 5 miles of the boundary of Minneapolis.
Homes & businesses further than a 30 minute round trip drive from one of our two locations have a $35 trip charge added.
A BIT ABOUT
WORKING WITH US:
We love being a neighborhood business
- We're a small group of gardeners & cannot work on large projects.
- If we find we cannot assist you, we will still respond & do our best to provide you with an alternate partner to complete your request.
- Homes or businesses further than a 30 minute round trip drive from one of our two locations have a $35 trip charge added.
- COACHING & MAINTENANCE consultations come with a 10% off to Mother Earth Gardens to use during one (1) planting season.
- To receive this discount, you MUST give the cashier your name
- All price ranges are based on our hourly rate of $80 per hour & assume typical lot sizes for our area.
- Check our RESOURCES PAGE (click) for maintenance, tree pruning, or lawn care resources.