SERVICES | waitlist COACHING
We are fully booked and will be scheduling again in the next few weeks.
Please submit an email below with your interests. We'll gladly contact you when we have availability. Thanks for visiting!
How it works:
Ideal for new homeowners, gardeners looking to reboot, or the botanically overwhelmed. Running 1 to 2 hours, on-site coaching sessions help you get a handle on what's what in your garden. Identify unknown plants, determine what to move where, and get broad-stroke ideas about your garden's direction.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 1 to 2 hours of coaching expertise at your residence ($76-$152, min. 1 hour). Have a notebook at the ready.
- Just want to listen? Skip the notebook. For an additional cost, we'll send a follow up email recapping your meeting & any plant suggestions. Generally $38-$114 (30-90 minutes).
OUR SERVICE AREA:
We are generally limited to Minneapolis, St Paul, & other destinations within 5 miles of the boundary of Minneapolis.
Homes & businesses further than a 30 minute round trip drive from one of our two locations have a $35 trip charge added.
A BIT ABOUT
WORKING WITH US:
We love being a neighborhood business
- We're a small group of gardeners & cannot work on large projects.
- If we find we cannot assist you, we will still respond & do our best to provide you with an alternate partner to complete your request.
- Homes or businesses further than a 30 minute round trip drive from one of our two locations have a $35 trip charge added.
- COACHING & MAINTENANCE consultations come with a 10% off to Mother Earth Gardens to use during one (1) planting season.
- To receive this discount, you MUST give the cashier your name
- Check our RESOURCES PAGE (click) for maintenance, tree pruning, or lawn care resources.