SERVICES | HOUSEPLANTS
at your home or business:
Houseplants add vibrancy, but sometimes perplex. Set up a meeting with Mother Earth Garden's resident houseplant rockstar, Jess, for assistance with:
Houseplant Installations - Pottery Selection - Troubleshooting - Repotting - Pest Management (non-chemical)
What you get:
- 1 to 2 hours of coaching expertise at your home or business to talk through your needs & goals ($76-$152, min. 1 hr).
- For installations, we'll send a follow up estimate with costs on plant material, new pottery, & maintenance (if needed).
Is your Croton taking up a cro-ton of space? Does your Norfolk Pine need a bigger island? Request a time to drop off your plants for repotting.
Pricing is generally based on $20/hour + materials. Turnaround is typically 1-2 weeks, peak-season dependent.
our service area:
We are generally limited to Minneapolis, St Paul, & other destinations within 5 miles of the boundary of Minneapolis.
Homes & businesses further than a 30 minute round trip drive from one of our two locations have a $35 trip charge added.
A BIT ABOUT
WORKING WITH US:
We love being a neighborhood business
- We're a small group of gardeners & cannot work on large projects.
- If we find we cannot assist you, we will still respond & do our best to provide you with an alternate partner to complete your request.
- Homes or businesses further than a 30 minute round trip drive from one of our two locations have a $35 trip charge added.
- COACHING & MAINTENANCE (click) consultations come with a 10% off to Mother Earth Gardens to use during one (1) planting season.
- To receive this discount, you MUST give the cashier your name
- Check our RESOURCES PAGE (click) for maintenance, tree pruning, or lawn care resources.