SERVICES | COACHING
- SCHEDULE BELOW -
How it works:
Ideal for new homeowners, gardeners looking to reboot, or the botanically overwhelmed. Running 1 to 2 hours, on-site coaching sessions help you get a handle on what's what in your garden. Identify unknown plants, determine what to move where, and get broad-stroke ideas about your garden's direction. Need Maintenance? Click HERE.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 1 to 2 hours of coaching expertise at your residence ($80-$160, min. 1 hour). Have a notebook at the ready.
- Just want to listen? Skip the notebook. For an additional cost, we'll send a follow up email recapping your meeting & any plant suggestions. Generally $40-$80 (30-60 minutes).
OUR SERVICE AREA:
We are generally limited to Minneapolis, St Paul, & other destinations within 5 miles of the boundary of Minneapolis.
Homes & businesses further than a 30 minute round trip drive from one of our two locations have a $35 trip charge added.
A BIT ABOUT
WORKING WITH US:
We love being a neighborhood business
- We're a small group of gardeners & cannot work on large projects.
- If we find we cannot assist you, we will still respond & do our best to provide you with an alternate partner to complete your request.
- Homes or businesses further than a 30 minute round trip drive from one of our two locations have a $35 trip charge added.
- 'COACHING' & 'MAINTENANCE' consultations come with a 10% off to Mother Earth Gardens to use during one (1) planting season.
- To receive this discount, you MUST give the cashier your name
- All price ranges are based on our hourly rate of $80 per hour & assume typical lot sizes for our area.
- Check our RESOURCES PAGE (click) for maintenance, tree pruning, or lawn care resources.